2020-2021 Graduate Catalog

International Student Assistance

The International Affairs Office assists all international students with benefit applications (SSN, Driver's License, CPT, OPT, visa renewal) and helps students navigate and avoid issues within federal immigration policy associated with DHS, USICE, USCIS, SSA, State Licensing Offices, etc. International Affairs helps convey and apply University policies and programs for international students. Further, the office provides essential travel to and from Maryville and supports international-specific needs such as social and support system services and programs (FIS, HIS, field trips, etc.).   

The comprehensive set of services and programs are designed to assist and support international students' social and academic adjustment and success at Northwest and in the USA and the world, generally. A variety of opportunities are offered from within the International Involvement Center (IIC) found on the ground floor of Owens Library (Room 108).