2020-2021 Graduate Catalog

Superseding Grades/Repeating Courses

A student may re-enroll in a course once for purposes of improving the grade and demonstrating greater competency. The student must have a written petition (forms are available online) and the approval of the graduate advisor or school director, and the Associate Provost of Graduate Studies and Special Programs. 

A student may not be allowed to supersede a grade earned at Northwest by completing an equivalent course at another institution.