2020-2021 Graduate Catalog

Motor Vehicle Registration

All vehicles must be registered with University Police in order to use University parking facilities. Parking areas are designated for use by permit type. Permits may be purchased at the Student Services Center in the Administration Building. Maps of Northwest and copies of the Parking and Traffic Policy may also be obtained at the Student Services Center. All students will be responsible for knowing and observing campus parking and traffic policies. Appeals of parking and traffic fines are heard by the Student Faculty Traffic Committee and may be filed at the University Police Department.