2020-2021 Graduate Catalog

Deficiencies and Teacher Certification

A student who desires a University recommendation for certification in an area other than his or her earned master’s degree must remove specified graduate deficiencies (and undergraduate, if applicable). If the student works directly with a state school agency for certification, he or she need only take courses specified by that agency. The student may pursue a second master’s degree, if applicable.