2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog

Failure to Earn a Passing Grade

If a student who began attendance and has not officially withdrawn fails to earn a passing grade in at least one enrolled course for a term, the institution must assume, for Title IV purposes, that the student has unofficially withdrawn, unless the institution can document that the student completed the term. If it cannot be documented that the student completed the term then an unofficial withdrawal calculation will be performed and depending on the proration of the aid, a balance may be owed on the student account.