2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog


To determine eligibility for financial assistance during the summer semester:

  1. Students must complete a summer financial assistance application and submit it to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Assistance after enrolling and finalizing their summer course schedule.
  2. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed for the current academic year.
  3. Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 hours for undergraduate level and 3 hours for graduate level) to receive most types of federal aid.
  4. If a student is enrolled full-time (12 hours) and eligible to receive any of the academic renewal scholarships, they will be automatically applied.