2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog

Online Aid Applicants

Students must be degree or certificate seeking at Northwest and be enrolled at least half-time through Northwest before federal aid will be processed except for those who qualify for Federal Pell Grants. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours at Northwest to receive Northwest scholarships or to receive consideration for State of Missouri assistance programs.

  • Students choosing to enroll in courses from other institutions concurrently with their Northwest enrollment must file a completed financial aid consortium agreement for each term with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Assistance.
  • Consortium agreements are for courses that are not available at Northwest and are necessary to complete degree requirements.
  • Each student is responsible for initiating consortium agreements for hours taken each term at institutions other than Northwest.
  • Students must have grades from classes covered by a consortium agreement transferred back to Northwest before aid for future terms will be released.
  • Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Assistance for details.