2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog

Re-Admission of Former Students

Undergraduate students who have been absent from Northwest for one semester or longer (not including summer) must re-apply for admission. Students who have attended other universities since attending Northwest must submit a complete and official transcript(s) of that college credit with their application for re-admission; coursework completed since attending Northwest must be at least “C” level work to qualify for re-admission. Students returning on probation or after being suspended must also provide an essay for re-admission. Contact the Northwest Office of Admissions for further information.