2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog

Dual Credit Courses (Transferred to Northwest)

Northwest will accept for credit, courses taken while enrolled in high school under the Dual Credit Program as long as the courses are not vocational in nature or developmental and follow the CBHE Policy on Dual Credit Delivery issued June 2015. In order to receive credit, the Office of Admissions must receive an official college transcript from the college or university granting the credit.