2019-2020 Undergraduate Catalog

Transcript of Grades

Student requests for copies of their permanent grade record may be made in writing, through CatPAWS, on the online request form, or through the National Student Clearinghouse. Normally, a transcript can be issued upon 24 hours' notice; however, at the end of a term, at least two weeks' notice should be allowed for grade recording and processing.

The student must send the transcript fee along with the written request or provide credit card information with the online request. Forms may be found at www.nwmissouri.edu/registrar/transcript.htm.